Our first quarterly, HR-Law Webinar was a great success, with over 150 registrants. Thank you to those who joined us and those who contributed by providing insightful questions. We are pleased to announce our second, complimentary webinar.
Our goal is to provide a concise, high-level summary of the most significant legal developments affecting employers from the past quarter, and to provide practical tips and guidance on how to respond to them.
Our Q2 webinar will be held on Tuesday, July 2 and will run from 12 pm to 1 pm (including an interactive Q&A).
Topics will include:
1. SCC’s Decision in Irving (Drug & Alcohol Testing)
2. Immigration Update, LMOs & Prosecutions
3. Dangers of “Catch-All” Language in ESA only Termination Provisions
4. OH&S Prosecutions and Your Right to Remain Silent
5. Insurance Coverage for Executives – Serious Gaps Exposed by ONCA Decision
If you would like to participate, click here and register to attend. You will then receive unique log-in instructions.
We hope you will join us!
PC-based attendees: Windows® 7, Vista, XP or 2003 Server
Mac®-based attendees: Mac OS® X 10.6 or newer
Mobile attendees: iPhone®, iPad®, Android™ phone or Android tablet
All attendees: Audio is only via computer/mobile device/tablet speakers (internal or external) or headphones.