Our quarterly webinars have proven to be a great success! Thank you to those who joined us and to those who contributed by providing insightful questions. We are pleased to announce our third, complimentary webinar.
Our goal is to provide a concise, high-level summary of the most significant legal developments affecting employers from the past quarter, and to provide practical tips and guidance on how to respond to them.
Our Q3 webinar will be held on Thursday, October 10 and will run from 12 pm to 1 pm EST (including an interactive Q&A).
Topics will include:
1. Upcoming AODA Obligations – What You Need to Know for January 1, 2014
2. Recent Developments in Summary Judgement Motions
3. Breach of Confidentiality Clauses in Settlements
4. Implications of the Ontario Court of Appeal Sentencing Decision in Metron Construction
5. Risks Associated with Reducing Post-Retirement Benefits
If you would like to participate, click here and register to attend. You will then receive unique log-in instructions.
We hope you will join us!
PC-based attendees: Windows® 7, Vista, XP or 2003 Server
Mac®-based attendees: Mac OS® X 10.6 or newer
Mobile attendees: iPhone®, iPad®, Android™ phone or Android tablet
All attendees: Audio is only via computer/mobile device/tablet speakers (internal or external) or headphones.